Choose to be a leader
We are Cranchi Yachts and we have been building pleasure boats and luxury yachts for 150 years. With the technological and production capacity of a leading company, our task today is to write the new rules of the nautical industry: for this reason the yachts we design and the services we offer to our customers are a point of reference for the entire sector. We are looking for enterprising people who want to join us in an inclusive, passionate and innovative team, capable of shaping the future of yachting.
We are now hiring the following positions at Piantedo (SO) headquarters:
- Design Engineer (a good knowledge of the English language is appreciated);
- Industrial production Engineer (a good knowledge of the English language is appreciated);
- Electronic Engineer (required: good English language);
- Accounting and Administration employee (required: degree and/or high school diploma);
- Sales employee (required: degree and/or high school diploma; excellent proficiency in English and at least an additional foreign language);
We are now hiring the following positions at Piantedo (SO) and Rogolo (SO) headquarters:
- Head of composite materials processing;
- Components and accessories assembly line operator;
- Composite materials processing operator;
- Shell/body finishing operator;
- Interior elements and fittings operator.
Previous work experience in the field is appreciated: however, we’ll consider deserving junior-level applications, even without experience.
The listed roles are for a permanent contract, subject to initial probation and coaching period (Cranchi Academy).
If you identify with our values and want to join our Company, please send us your CV with authorisation to process personal data (L.196 / 03 and GDPR 679/16) using the form on this page.